We're saddened to inform you that after a year of service, we will be discontinuing Hyper Universe on PC starting December 19, 2018. This was not an easy decision to make; we've worked hard to make this game as great as it could possibly be, and have poured our hearts into building out this unique cast of lovable characters. We're incredibly grateful to our fans for playing—none of this would have been possible without you.
While the game will still be available to play via the Nexon Launcher and Steam until we officially close, we will not be making any more updates. Rank Mode will continue to run until the service closes, although no rewards for Rank Mode will be distributed after November. Starting on November 15, 2018, the Cash Shop will be unavailable. Hyper Universe for Xbox will remained unaffected.
Below you can see the timeline for Hyper Universe's closure, as well as our refund policy. Thank you again to all the Hyper Universe players out there for all of your support, and for making Hyper Universe such a blast to be a part of.
-Hyper Universe Team
- November 15, 2018 12:00 PM PST: Cash Shop will be closed, and user refunds will be processed.
- December 19, 2018 12:00 PM PST: Hyper Universe servers will be closed, and players will not be able to play Hyper Universe anymore.
- January 19, 2019 6:00 PM PST: Customer Service support for Hyper Universe will be discontinued.
- Items purchased between August 18, 2018 and October 19, 2018 will be refunded the full price.
- No refunds will be given to purchases made after this announcement.
- Refunds will be made in NX; the same type of NX (Credit or Prepaid) that was used to make the original purchase.