If you are receiving this error, please try clearing the MAC Address for your Xbox One. To do this, follow the steps referenced below:
- Navigate to the Xbox dashboard
- Select All Settings
- Select Network Settings
- Select Advanced Settings
- Select Alternate MAC Address
- Select Clear
- Your Xbox will prompt you to restart
Should this issue persist, please submit a ticket by clicking "Submit a request" below, and provide us with answers to the following questions:
- What region is your console currently set to?
- This found by going to Settings->System->Language & Location then locating the section of the screen that says location.
- Who is your internet service provider (ISP)?
- Open a web browser on your Xbox and type in https://www.whatismyip.com/ to provide us your public IP
- What is your current network status?
- Found under Settings->Network and then report the information displayed under the current network status area of the page.
- Please submit the results of your detailed network statistics
- Found under Settings->Network->Detailed network Statistics run the check and report all data displayed on the screen.
- Please submit the results of your test multiplayer connection.
- Found under Settings->Network->Test multiplayer connection run the check and report all data displayed on the screen.