If you are experiencing game crashes, bugs or other technical issues please follow the following steps to report these issues properly to our game team. Hyper Universe is still in the early stages so there are bound to be some bumps in the road!
If you experience a Game Crash:
Click on "Send Error Report" this will send your game crash report to the game team to investigate. You do not need to do any additional steps in this case.
If you experience disconnects or other issues follow these steps:
If you run into any issues like disconnects, please send us your log files. You can locate your log files with the steps below:
If you're launching the game using STEAM:
- Open up your Steam Library and locate "Hyper Universe"
- Right Click "Hyper Universe" and open "Properties"
- In your Properties settings, click on the "Local Files" tab, then click "Browse Local Files..." to view the Hyper Universe installation location.
- Once you've located your Hyper Universe game folder, you'll see a folder called "Battle Logs" Please attach the files located in this folder to your ticket and see below for more information.
If you're launching the game using the NEXON LAUNCHER:
- Open your game location via Nexon Launcher
2. You will see a folder called BattleLogs. Please attach the files located in this folder to your ticket.
Once you've found these files, submit a ticket to us and attach these files, and please include any additional information you may have to help us identify the cause of the issue.
See the example below:
- Steps to reproduce:
- Login to HU
- Join Training Room
- Select Jennifer
If you experience a bug in game please follow these steps:
Please use the following format to report bugs on our forums:
- Type of Bug
- How to reproduce
- Expected result
- What Region you are connected to.
Once you've collected this information, please report it on our Bug Report Forum